viernes, 25 de abril de 2008

Hip Hop Happy Japo

Ultimamente me estoy aficionando a algunos grupos japonenes como Bump of Chicken, Polysics y RIP Slime. Son todas canciones con mazo de buen rollo y que molan bastante, y que, en los dos ultimos casos, tienen videoclips con un alto contenido en pastillas por parte de los creativos.

Tras esta breve intro, Galaxy on the Groove, de RIP Slime como prueva fehaciente xD



La letra, en perfecto idioma pirata: (ya la traduciré si eso xD)

Galaxy in the groove, Galaxy in the groove
Galaxy in the groove, Galaxy in the groove
Galaxy in the groove, Galaxy in the groove
Galaxy in the groove, Galaxy in the groove
Galaxy in the groove

Step up! It's the first sign, come with me!!
Don't believe the hype
That's right, it's like you're showing me love, hold me tight
Like a virgin, you always dive
First off, decide on (yeah) a routine, groovin' (yeah)
It's just us crusin' until morning (yeah)
In space, oh wonderful world

Oh what a funk-a-ful earth!!
Stardust shining on the dark night
This passionate continent is represented in my body
Blow it away, I'll go to meet you at the river in the heavens
Dancing before your eyes in a dream
Reclining in zero gravity, well here we go, in full dress
Tonight, it's a lovely cosmic dance fever

The beach at night is a floor, just dance for me
Sound out, show time (hands clap)
Shake your body, in Tanila
Your body is burnin' hot, two times (clap clap)
Don't stop, 'till the end

Toss it up, toss it up
You're shy during your adolescence
When you're an adult, you induldge
Eternal dance and music

You copy? I copy! Love and beats

Drown in the sea of love, forever
Yes, with dance and music, yeah yeah yeah yeah
Roll on the waves of love, forever
Yes, bounce, cosmicly yeah yeah yeah yeah

Ah, that's right, what a lovely mood
Ah, you're so cute, and sexy
Continuously, from morning 'till night
Throughout the world it's just the two of us, confused and languid
Noisly, la-la-mercy
A crazy and bold dance, I want you more and more

It's lovely time, pasting is absurd
I loved you (aah)
I took a megaton punch
I try to have my eye on the meteorite of love, on the beach
That paradise is flooded
But I love to nestle against the roses (Yeah, it hurts)
Braving danger, dance cosmic vacation
Even my regrets are far away

It's nice and smooth, like flowing
The overflowing rhythm and blues
I'm lost in myself, in ectasy with you
It's as though the two of us are dancing in space

The demand of nothing isn't "I want you"
I'm lost in myself, in ectasy with you
The MP barrier of the two of us touching in space

You copy? I copy! Love and beats!

Drown in the sea of love, forever
Yes, with dance and music, yeah yeah yeah yeah
Roll on the waves of love, forever
Yes, bounce, cosmicly yeah yeah yeah yeah
I know you, be conceited, forever
Yes, with dance and music, yeah yeah yeah yeah
You know me, take it in, forever
Yes, bounce, cosmicly yeah yeah yeah yeah

Move on, if you got it
Move on, Baby if you got it
Move on, if you got it
Move on, Baby if you got it

Galaxy in the groove, Galaxy in the groove
Galaxy in the groove, Galaxy in the groove
Galaxy in the groove, Galaxy in the groove
Galaxy in the groove, Galaxy in the groove
Galaxy in the groove

Drown in the sea of love, forever
Yes, with dance and music, yeah yeah yeah yeah
Roll on the waves of love, forever
Yes, bounce, cosmicly yeah yeah yeah yeah
I know you, be conceited, forever
Yes, with dance and music, yeah yeah yeah yeah
You know me, take it in, forever
Yes, bounce, cosmicly yeah yeah yeah yeah

PD: qu chica más guapa, no? XD

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

La sombra de Midori no Hibi es alargada XDDDDDDDD

Püzilala dijo...

yo le kitaria el rap y dejaria la musica xD la musica esta muy bien... pero yo creo que el rap nunca me va a gustar el todo o_O' un poco vale... pero tanto!! xD los chinos/japoneses/coreanos estan como regaderas/pollas